Sunday, 21 April 2013

It's been a while hasn't it

Peers around door rather sheepishly........

How can I possibly have 102 readers on this blog, I haven't updated it since September. Internet stats are a load of nonsense aren't they.

Anyway if anybody ever reads this, I have just come on for a rant. We're currently moored at Hartshill on the Coventry Canal and some scrots have just pinched the rear wheels off both of our cars. Not content with doing just one they did both of them. That's about as exciting as our boating lives get these days as everything boating has become very normal. The winter was a little long and the mud seemingly never ending but the suns out at last.

Less wheels than there used to be
On the work front, Lisa is still a teacher and I'm now a locksmith and key cutter with my own little business. Don't call me though as I'm not entirely certain what I'm doing and have to bluff my way quite a bit. Still quite interesting work.

But not tomorrow as we can't go anywhere due to a 50% lack of wheels on our vehicles.

Don't know when this will be updated again as I always post with the best intentions but real life takes hold I never seem to find the time.

See ya.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Good grief that is just awful!

What is it with back wheels? If they were going to nick wheels then they could have taken all four off one and left the other car intact!

What bummers! :-(

Halfie said...

Pete, sorry you're suffering the inconvenience. Hope it doesn't take too long for the insurance to be sorted. You'll still be out of pocket, though, no doubt.

Sue, I expect as the back end of a car is relatively light it's not difficult for one lowlife to lift it while another removes the wheel.

Sue said...

Yeah of course.. Lazy bummers then!

Graham and Jill Findlay said...

You should remember that 80% of statistics are made up.

Pete said...

I reckon that it was just a group of kids on Saturday night. They did it for a laugh. Undid the wheel nuts, lifted the car and the wheels fell off, then set it back down on the axles.

All sorted now. It was just the inconvenience of having both cars done at the same time.

I really didn't think anyone would read this. That's encouraged me and I'll probably do a weekly update.

I think you'll find that it's 86% of statistics.

wael arawy said...

مراكز الصيانة المعتمدة
لصيانة منتجات
..
lg
الكتروستار
باناسونيك
سامسونج
كاريير
يونيفرسال
كريازى
زانوسى

wael arawy said...

مراكز الصيانة المعتمدة
لصيانة منتجات
..
lg
الكتروستار
باناسونيك
سامسونج
كاريير
يونيفرسال
كريازى
زانوسى